Citronella Essential Oil
Citronella Essential Oil has a sweet, lemony aroma. It is well known for its effectiveness as an insect repellent. Try blending with Lemon or Bergamot essential oils.
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Following are just a few of the uses for Citronella Essential Oil:
- Excellent when used in bug repellent lotion bars, as well as flea shampoo
- Great for making mosquito repellent candles
- Balancing and conditioning effect on oily skin and hair
1 Year Shelf Life
1/2 Fluid Ounces
All you need are a few drops of essential oil! Here are several ways to incorporate essential oils into your everyday living:
- Diffuse to use as an air freshener
- Linen/Room Spray
- Floral Waters
- Hair Care
- Steam Inhalations
- Sugar and Salt Scrubs
- Body Oils, Lotions and Creams
- Lip Balm
- Floor Cleaner
- Mattress Cleaner
- First aid for cuts and scrapes
FRAGRANCE A ROOM Add 5 to 10 drops to a diffuser or vaporizer
SCENT A BATH Add 5 to 10 drops to a warm bath and swirl to mix.
SCENTED BODY OIL Add 10 to 20 drops to a carrier oil, then shake well.