Grandevo WDG Bioinsecticide
Grandevo® WDG is a new water dispersible granule formation of our microbial-based Grandevo insecticide. Grandevo WDG contains several active compounds that repel, stop feeding, reduce reproduction and induce mortality to prevent the development of damaging populations of sucking and chewing insects, flies and mites. Grandevo WDG can be used on a wide range of organic and conventional crops, including fruits, vegetables, nuts, turf and ornamentals.
Grandevo WDG is best used early when adult populations of pests move into a field when caught early. Grandevo WDG may be used as a stand-alone product, just before harvest to manage residues, and in rotation with other insecticides as part of an integrated pest management program.
Grandevo WDG is not a knockdown pesticide, and should not be used when insect pressure is at a maximum. Under high, mature insect pressure, use a knockdown product first, then control populations with Grandevo WDG.
Best Use Practices:
The following best use practices should be kept in mind to effectively use Grandevo WDG.
- Make two consecutive applications and apply early.
- Avoid excessive water volume.
- Maintain spray solution pH at 7 and a tank mix with a buffering agent is recommended.
- When populations are high and/or eggs are present, tank-mix or alternate with a contact insecticide (miticide).
- Apply the knock-down insecticide first. Although repellency and feeding cessation occur within moments of application, it may take up to 7 days to observe the full effects of Grandevo WDG on certain pests.
- In some cases, dead carcasses may not be observed as pests will fall off the plants or migrate out of field.