Plant Success Granular 16 oz.
Plant Success Granular mycorrhizal granular inoculum consists of 13 carefully selected species of endomycorrhizae, ectomycorrhizae and trichoderma fungal species, as well as humic acid. A high quality biostimulant package containing kelp meal, humus, vitamins, and amino acids is also added to improve mycorrhizal germination and effectiveness. Working together, beneficial mycorrhizal and tricoderma fungi expand into the surrounding soil and greatly increase the root's ability to absorb water, nutrients, improve yields, and plant health.
The goal is to create physical contact between the roots and inoculant. Inoculant can be banded under seed, worked into seed beds, placed under cuttings, blended into potting soil, or sprinkled near roots at transplant time. Some examples of inoculation practices and rates include:
- Agriculture/Restoration: Inoculum can be banded in rows or side-dressed before or during planting at 40 pounds per acre. Use 80 pounds per acre to broadcast or rototill before planting.
- Nurseries: Inoculum can be mixed in planting soil before/during filling cavities, pots, and trays. May be mixed with mechanical equipment that allows passage of ¼ inch (7 mm) or larger particles. For propagation use 5 pounds per cubic yard.
- Turf: Apply during installation or aerification of turf. Use 2 pounds per 1000 sq. ft.
- Planting: Apply in furrow 1 teaspoon per row foot; cuttings - 1/2 teaspoon under each cutting; potted transplants - use 2-3 tablespoons per gallon planting size. Ball and burlap plantings use 2 to 3 ounces per inch of stem caliper.
- Drought stress
- Water and fertilizer needs
- Flowering and fruiting
- Water and nutrient storage and uptake
- Root growth
- Extensive root system
- Soil structure
- Plant establishment
Available in 4 oz, 1 lb shaker, 2 lb shaker, 5 lb bag, and 25 lb bucket sizes